How do I become a member?
To become a member of the "WIFCaP Birthday Club", simply hold a fundraiser on your Facebook page, during the month of your birthday. If at least $50 is raised through your fundraiser, you will be come a member for the current year!
Why become a Birthday Club member?
- Help bring awareness to Western Iowa's Feral and Homeless Cat Program
- Help bring much needed funds into our program (Our services are dictated by how much funds we have. No funds, no kitties can be helped. Our vet expenses last year were over $30,000. That is an average of $2500 per month on vet bills alone.)
- Show your support to your friends and family.
- All funds donated through facebook fundraisers are completely fee-free! We get 100% of the funds donated.
- By holding a birthday Fundraiser on Facebook, you will have the opportunity to send a quality photo of your rescued cat or outdoor community cats that you care for. Your pictures will be used on our annual calendar for the month of your birthday!
- Qualifying Birthday Club members will be entitled to one FREE annual Calendar!
- Knowledge that you helped WIFCaP provide services for at least ONE spa treatment. ($50 is the cost of Spay/neuter and vaccinations for one community cat).