Saturday, December 6, 2008

Our First Endeavor...


Several quotes come to mind this morning...
  • If something bad can happen, it will.
  • If at first you don't succeed, try try again
  • For every thing there is a season, a time to live and a time to die...
None seem appropriate, they all pierce my heart. My little Toby passed away yesterday. Our wonderful vet not only performed the surgery, but also treated him for ear mites and gave him a rabies vaccination. All was well until he started coming out of the anesthetic, then he lifted himself up, laid back down and died. My personal blog will tell Toby's story if you are interested. I will write it today, or maybe tomorrow. This has been a very hard time for me.

BUT, we will go on to help more kitty's. Our Dr. Jones is so compassionate and kind. We have not lost faith or trust in her. We know this is the right thing to do for these kitties.