Tuesday, January 13, 2009

More Good News!


I talked to Pott County Animal Control today. They have dropped off a new trap for us to borrow to trap some more kitties to get in to get fixed. They sound so kind and very cooperative in our efforts. I am happy and hope to get some of our babies taken care of before things get out of hand.

We received another donation! My sister visiting from LasVegas, NV gave us $25 to get one spay! Thank you, Kris! She saw first hand, some of our kitties and, just like me her heart was touched.

I have to admit, I am a little overwhelmed with this project. I'm not sure where to start nor what to do. I just know that I love these babies and that I don't want them to be trapped and euthanized. I guess we take it one step at a time... Step one was to get a vet....did that! Next, was to ask for cooperation of the county animal control...did that...! Now I guess we just start with the funds we have received and get TWO kitties fixed.

"A Little Did Ya Know about Cats"
With the inauguration of the new Pres in just a week away, this quote seems appropriate!


There are people who reshape the world by force or argument,
but the cat just lies there, dozing; and the world quietly reshapes itself to suit her comfort and convenience."
Allen and Ivy Dodd