Saturday, July 30, 2011

We are Off and Running!

To say we are off and running is an understatement.  I got a call this morning from Hannah J.  A former Walnut resident who is home visiting family and who saw our facebook page.  She found this little sweetie all alone and wandering around a neighborhood.  After checking around and finding that it had no home, she called me! 

At this point we are in no way set up to take in kittens and strays, but I promised to do what I could to figure out what to do with this little one.  After posting on our facebook page, I got a note from Amber who has graciously offered to foster this baby until we can decide what to do.

This is Amber with the little sweetie.  Im sure it will be well taken care of. It seems to maybe have alittle upper respiratory thing going on and is very skinny, but we have it on medication and it will get lots of LC!  I will meet with Joni, from Homeward Bound in the Heartland on Monday to see if they can help with this area of our kitty care package!  Social networking is amazing!